- Online entry is the only method of entry.
- A 2010 USATF membership is required to enter the Championships.
- To enter the Championships, you will be required to provide
your 2010 USATF membership number and password.
Retrieve your password.
- Entries close to the deadlines: Although we will make every reasonable effort, we cannot
guarantee responses to requests for passwords. Please do not wait until the last minute to enter!
- Note to club coaches: If an athlete will only be an additional relay alternate
(i.e., the athlete is not entered in any individual events and is not entered as one of
the four relay team members or two primary alternates), you must submit an individual
entry for that athlete. Enter the athlete in the event called "Relay Roster Only";
the cost is $8. This athlete will then be eligible to run on any relay.
- A help line is available for those athletes who need assistance with
the entry process. For assistance, call the USATF National Office at
317-713-4678 during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday.
- After completing your entry online, please fax a copy of your birth certificate,
driverís license, or the information page of your passport with your
membership number written on it to the
USATF National Office at 800-833-1466.
To check the status of your entry, visit the Status
of Entries page (status information is updated hourly). All
received entries are shown on the Status of Entries
Entry Fees and Deadlines
||Hept. / Dec.
||Pent. / Tri.
|Online: submitted on or before 6/22/10 at 11:59 p.m. ET
|Late: submitted on or before 6/24/10 at 4:59 p.m. ET
The entry fees for the Championships are per event. All fees are
non-transferable and non-refundable.
Online entries must be paid for by credit card (USATF only accepts Visa) or
electronic funds transfer ("electronic checks").
NOTE: The online entry
system will not accept entries after June 24. Please enter on-time!
Other Required Documents
Proof-of-age verification is required for this meet. If your entry is
listed as "info needed" on the
of Entries page or if you are notified during the online entry
process, you must submit a proof-of-age document (a copy of your birth
certificate or passport) with your membership number written on it. This
must be RECEIVED by USATF on or before June 22 as follows:
- Fax: 800-833-1466 -- attention: 2010 USA Youth Championships
- Postal mail: USA Youth Championships, 132 East Washington Street,
Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Athletes will not be considered to be entered in the meet and will not be
able to pick up their packets on-site unless their status is listed as
"accepted" on the Status of Entries page.