There are two registration methods for the 2009 USATF Annual Meeting. Online is the preferred method of registration.
All received registrations (both online and paper) will be posted on the
Registration Status page, which updates hourly.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
|early bird: on or before 11/2/09 at 11:59 p.m. PT
|regular: before or on 11/23/09 at 11:59 p.m. PT
During the registration process, the following optional items are also
2010 USATF Membership
Saturday Night Ceremonies
(Jesse Owens/Hall of Fame Inductions)
$600/table of 10
50/50 Raffle Drawing
Refunds will be issued only to those registrants who notify the USATF
National Office of their cancellation prior to November 2, 2009, less a $25
processing fee. Cancellations received by November 18 will receive a 50% refund,
less a $25 processing fee. Cancellations received after November 18 will not be
Online Registration Process
- Online registration is the preferred method of registration.
- A 2009 or 2010 USATF membership is required to register (please
join online if you are not a member).
If you are not able to provide proof of membership at the time of the
meeting, you will be required to purchase a 2009 USATF membership on-site.
- To register online, you will be required to provide your 2009 USATF
membership number and password (click here to retrieve your
password if you don't know it).
- Your name will appear on your name badge as it appears in your member
profile. If you would like your name to appear otherwise, please e-mail
- Please type your affiliation EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your name
- A Help Line is available for those who need assistance with the registration
process. Call 317-713-4685 during normal business hours, 8:30
a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
- For registrations close to the deadlines: although we will make every
reasonable effort, we cannot guarantee responses to requests for passwords.
Please do not wait until the last minute to register!
Paper Registration Process
- Please indicate your 2009 or 2010 USATF membership number in the space
provided and make sure your registration form is completed properly. The USATF
Bylaws require that ALL participants of the Annual Meeting be members of
USATF. If you were not a member in 2009 or you would like to renew for 2010,
complete the registration form and include an additional $30.00 with your registration
fee. Note: If you are not able to provide proof of membership at the time of
the meeting, you will be required to purchase a 2010 USATF membership number
- Mail completed forms and fees to:
USATF Annual Meeting Registration
132 East Washington Street, Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46204