2255 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
USATF Rate: $135 per night + tax for single/double (rate valid 11/24/07 -
Reservation deadline: November 2, 2007 (or until room block is filled) -
room block is filled
Reservations: For availability and rates, call 808-921-4611 (reference
"USATF Annual Meeting")
Pleasant Holidays is no longer booking room
reservations for the Sheraton Waikiki. You may contact Pleasant Holidays at
800-627-1755 in regards to airline tickets, pre- and post-Annual Meeting
outer-island reservations and excursions, or to answer your questions. Please
feel free to contact them with questions concerning reservations previously made
At this time you should call the Sheraton Waikiki
directly for availability.
Book Air + Hotel + More
Book Hotel + More
Due to high demand for rooms in Waikiki and the very low rate offered to
Annual Meeting attendees, a number of Special Rate Rules are in place for
the Sheraton Waikiki:
- Rooms are limited, and reservations will be taken on a first-come,
first-served basis. The USATF housing block may be filled before the
reservation deadline. Currently, similar hotels are listing rooms for
over $200 per night, so we expect all USATF rooms to be reserved earlier
- The reservation deadline is Friday, November 2, 2007. After that date,
if rooms are available, the rate may be higher.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m., and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- A $250 per person deposit is required to secure your reservation.
Of that deposit, one night's room + tax (approximately $160) becomes
non-refundable on September 30. That means that cancellations after
September 30 are charged one night's room + tax (see other notes
concerning cancellations after October 15).
- An additional deposit, equal to the estimated room + tax for your
entire stay, is due on October 15.
- Once you check in, your deposit will be applied to your account at the
- Your deposits can be paid by a major credit card (USATF prefers Visa).
You may pay your deposit by check; ask your Pleasant Holidays agent for
- All no-shows will be treated as full cancellations and all amounts
paid will be forfeited. This means that, if you do not check-in on
your reserved date, your entire reservation will be cancelled and you
will be charged the one-night cancellation fee. If your plans change and
you will arrive on a different day, contact Pleasant Holidays to change
- If you depart the Sheraton Waikiki prior to your reserved check-out
date, the Hotel will charge you at least $135 + tax as an early
departure fee. If your plans change and you will depart on a
different day, contact Pleasant Holidays to change your reservation (or
you can notify the hotel at check-in) to avoid this charge.