- All individuals must be members of USATF, in good standing, prior to the
start of each event. This applies to all collegiate athletes as well.
- All individuals may only compete for the team they are registered under
in the USATF Membership database on race day. No day-of-race changes
will be accepted. USATF team-change rules apply.
- The top 10 overall U.S. finishers, men and women, will score in each race in the Series
(10 for first, 9 for second, 8 for third, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1).
- A bonus of 2 points will be given to the winner if they break the national
record at the race distance.
- The top 3 teams will score points in the seven selected team-scoring
events, by gender (10 for first, 8 for second, 6 for third).
- All teams must meet USATF eligibility rules to score.
The top 6 individual men and women and the top 3 men's and women's teams
overall, will be presented with awards and recognized at the 2005 USATF Annual
Meeting in Jacksonville, Florida.