Events: Marathons, road races, mountain races
Weight: 145 lbs.
Current Residence: Lebanon, CT
- Head Cross-Country Coach at Plattsburgh State University NY
- 33rd at Olympic Trial Marathon, Birmingham, Alabama (2004)
- Member of 2004 USA Teva Mountain Running Team and 28th at 2004 World Mountain Running Trophy in
Sauze DOulx, Italy
- 3rd at USA Mountain Running Championships at Mt. Washington, NH (2004)
- 5th at USA Mountain Running Championships in Vail, CO (2003)
- 1st at Steamtown Marathon, Scranton, PA (2003)
- 1st at Lake Placid Half-Marathon, NY (2003)
- Connecticut High School XC State Open Champion (1996)
In their own words...
Running achievement I am most proud of: Qualifier for the 2004 Olympic
Trial Marathon in Birmingham, Alabama.
Why I run: I actually like the daily grind of training.
Future Goals: Qualify for "A" standard for the 2008 Olympic Marathon
Trials (Sub 2:20)
Favorite quote: "Start slowly, then taper off." - Walt Stack