An Intern in the Events Department is responsible for the following:
- Assist with projects and ongoing event programs.
- Assist in the general "look" of events through management of
signage and related displays.
- Coordinate travel schedules of key Events staff.
- Coordinate logistics of the Visa Championship Series and other events.
- Review and organize file system of past events and bid documents.
- Review, chart, catalog and organize video archives.
- General office assistance.
Requirements for the position include:
- Computer proficient, especially in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous event or team management experience preferred.
- Preferably majoring in Sports Administration or Business.
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a
stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.