Elite Athlete/National Teams
An Intern in the Elite Athlete/National Teams Department is responsible for the following:
- Administrative support for National Teams Manager, including national team
database and forms
- Coordinate with National Manager packing and shipping bags for
international teams events
- Assist with athlete support related calls
- Assisting with delivery of uniforms and team equipment, and management of
- Assisting with travel schedules and logistics for USATF teams
- Assisting in overall department support Assisting with national team sign
Requirements for the position include:
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing skills
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-starter; able to lift 40 lbs.
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a
stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.