Elite Athlete Services
An Intern in the Elite Athlete Services Department is responsible for the following:
- Assist with United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) relations
- Support Elite Athlete Department in preparation for Olympic Trials and
- Provide editorial assistance for Elite Beat (USATF's elite athlete
- Administrative support for department, includes filings and mailings
- Answer and fulfill elite athlete alumni call requests and activity
- Coordinate distribution of athlete fan mail
- Manage the elite athlete department's general inquiry email account
Requirements for the position include:
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-starter; able to lift 40 lbs.
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a
stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.