An Intern in the Finance, Administration and Operations department is responsible for the
- Work with online store fulfillment, operation, and logistics.
- Research and track merchandise sales efforts and marketplace trends.
- Provide timely customer service.
- Minor video editing and duplication of DVDs.
- Construct a master shipping and logistics schedule for summer events.
- Work on storage space and office efficiency issues.
- Assist with minor printing and technology needs.
- Assist with travel department administrative needs.
- Develop spreadsheets and databases for events, programs and other
- 25-50% of time spent on self-directed projects.
- Aid in strategic planning, human resources and office administration.
- Design and implement web pages, new design ideas, and e-commerce
specifically related to the online store.
Requirements for the position include:
- Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel.
- Major in Business, Management, or Information Systems preferred.
- Energetic, self-starter who is willing to travel if necessary.
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a
stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.