Things to Remember: Final Checklist for Greensboro
- Pack a warm coat if youre planning to venture out during Annual Meeting
week. Average high temperature in Greensboro for December is 48.2 and the
average low is 31.1.
- If youre bringing a laptop, remember your network card and cable. There
are simple instructions in the Sheraton Four Seasons Guest Directory
regarding the hookup of FREE high-speed Internet access from your room.
- The Sheraton Greensboro also has an indoor swimming pool and a racquetball
court, should you be looking for something energetic to do during your down
- If your down time lends itself more toward shopping, the Four Seasons Town
Centre (with more than 200 retail stores and a food court) is a short walk
across the parking lot from the hotel. Mall shopping options include Ann
Taylor, Abercrombie & Fitch, Talbots, American Eagle Outfitters, Dillards
and JC Penney. Its a great opportunity to pickup a toy for this years
Toys for Tots drive.
- The mall also houses such fine eateries as Ruby Tuesday and Mr. Dunderbaks,
along with your standard food court representatives such as Subway, Sbarro,
Arbys and Chik-Fil-A. The NASCAR Caf and Outback Steakhouse are in the
malls parking lot. The Bonefish Grill restaurant is an easy walk from the
- For golfers, the concierge desk can assist you with tee times at the hotels
own Grandover Resort Championship Golf course, which boasts 36 holes of
- For those who want to stay closer to the hotel, there are four lounges
(Club Fifth Season, The Connection Cigar Bar, The Brass Bar, and The Bar
Down Under) and five eateries (Josephs, Stingers Seafood Bar and Grill,
Skylite Caf, Caf Expresso and Juice Bar and Desserty) to meet for drinks
or a five-star meal.
- The Sheraton Greensboro also has its own Exercise Room and Sauna in case
you need to work off your five star meal!
- USATF National Staff and Board members will convene in the Lobby every
morning at 6:30 a.m. for runs/walks of varying distances. Feel free to join
them to help jumpstart your day!
- The Sheraton Greensboro has a gift shop in the South Lobby for any of
those last-minute needs. You can also find an Eckerds drug store on the
second floor of The Four Seasons Town Centre mall.
- Remember that there is complimentary shuttle service between the Piedmont
Triad International Airport and the Sheraton Greensboro. The Greensboro
Convention and Visitors Bureau will staff a welcome desk at the airport on
Wednesday and Thursday of Annual Meeting week. If you are driving to
Greensboro, parking is free at the Sheraton.
- For those wishing to attend the USATF National Club Cross Country Championships on
Sunday, December 7, USATF will offer shuttle service to and from the course
at Bryan Park. Check for more information on shuttle times at the USATF