Stretch Study Wrap-Up & Injury Report Form
Please complete this form if you meet one of the following criteria:
Note: If you experienced an injury, please wait 3 weeks after the injury to submit this report. Your participation in the study as a stretcher or a non-stretcher terminates upon experiencing such an injury. We ask, however, that you wait 3 weeks to fill out this form so that you will be more informed about your injury, even if the 3 weeks takes you beyond the 3 months of your active participation in the study.
I was unable to complete the study due to a reason unrelated to running
I did not experience an injury during my study participation period
I did experience an injury during my study participation period
1. Date you experienced the injury:
2. How many times per week, on average, were you running during the study period prior to your injury?
3. When did you notice the injury pain? (check all that apply)
4. Before your injury was diagnosed, where did you feel the pain?
5. What is the diagnosis of your injury?
6. Who diagnosed your injury?
7. What treatments did you use for your injury? (check all that apply)
8. Over what period of time (number of days) were you not able to run because of your injury?
9. How many times have you experienced this same injury in the past?
10. How long did it take for you to resume your running at your intended distances, frequency and intensity?
Be honest and let us know how well you stuck to the stretch program. It will help us know better if stretching before running prevents injury.
Select the option that is closest to your experience during the study: