- In conjunction with the Internet Publishing Coordinator, post content (text/video/photo), coordinate online event coverage (results, photos, stories) and reformat content for www.usatf.org.
- Work with internal staff and key volunteers to keep the website up-to-date and well maintained.
- Brainstorm about new content that could be added and make recommendations.
Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or other graphics software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Expressions Web, or other website-updating software
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Ability to hand-code HTML
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of track & field and road running
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to proofread and catch mistakes
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.