Membership & Associations
USA Track & Field is proud to service over 90,000 members across the country.
More than 2,500 clubs, ranging from youth to professional to masters, experience
all that track and field, cross country, long-distance running, and race walking
have to offer! Your participation in Membership & Associations will ensure that
these amazing and challenging opportunities grow.
An Intern in the Membership & Associations department is responsible for the
- Managing competition (including national championships) scheduling and
- Raise community awareness of USATF events by developing, planning, and
implementing community projects
- Produce research and background information for program proposals and
- Assist in the coordination of the Intern Program
- Provide excellent customer service
Requirements for the position include:
- Computer proficiency, especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills and abilities
- Interest in sports preferred (team manager, athlete, or volunteer)
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and detail oriented with the ability to produce error-free
Note: All interns with USA Track & Field are eligible to receive a
stipend. School credit and parking assistance can also be arranged.