Masters Track & Field Committee
The USATF Masters Track & Field Committee is the official governing
body for the sport of Masters Racewalking, Track & Field in the United States of America, currently containing 57 associations in 7 different regions.
To establish and conduct masters age-group programs that will provide opportunities for
competition, fitness, health and camaraderie from the local to the international
Use the navigation bar to your left for:
- Committee Make-up - Who does what, along with contact information.
- Chair Reports - Letters from the Chair of the Masters T&F Committee.
- Meeting Minutes - Minutes and Reports throughout the year.
- Championship Bids - How to bid for a Championship Meet.
- Annual Meeting Information - Schedules, Agendas & more for the USATF Annual Meeting.
- For Athletes & Fans - Masters Athlete Home Page
Click on "Masters Track & Field Committee" at the top of the navigation bar to return to this page.
Website suggestions or problems?
Contact the USATF Masters Webmaster